Undivided, the celibacy newsletter, is now online!
Living single for Jesus.
Living with ‘undivided devotion’.
Deep, pure, hearty, down-to-earth celibacy lived out in everyday life.
This blog is for anyone wanting tips, advice, inspiration and challenge on Jesus-style celibacy and related issues.
The undividedblog team, some of whom are avowed celibates themselves, write on a variety of subjects:
- Biographies of celibates throughout history (the old heroes)
- life-story snapshots of contemporary celibates of today (the new heroes)
- inspirational snippets from the daily lives of today’s celibates and their friends
- prophetic challenge for those thinking of taking up the challenge of celibacy
- famous quotes about celibacy from down the years
- interviews with people about their views on different aspects of the celibate life
- book reviews and other resources around issues of celibacy
- FAQs about celibacy – the knotty issues explored
That gives a flavour of things but who knows where things will travel?
” … to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord” – 1 Corinthians 7:35, the Bible (ESV)